60's VICTORIA HUNTSMAN w Long File & Bail Swiss Army Knife, Pristine Condition
1960's Victorinox "VICTORIA HUNTSMAN" Swiss Army Knife. B Nickel Silver Inlaid Cross & Shield Logo. D Long Nail File w Cleaner Tip. G Pre Vintage Tool Configuration including Deeply Fluted Ornate 5 1/3-Twist Corkscrew, Bladed Awl w/o Sewing Eyelet, & More important chacteristics and Date Markers. Knife has almost no indications of use or age.
There are just a few light open/close lines, no sharpening of either blade, and no oxidation. There is barely a trace of pocket chatter.
All original components w no missing, broken, or non functioning tools/accessories. GOLF ITEMS COLLECTIBLES MEMORABILIA PING PUTTERS SWISS ARMY KNIVES.
The item "60's VICTORIA HUNTSMAN w Long File & Bail Swiss Army Knife, Pristine Condition" is in sale since Tuesday, April 27, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Collectible Folding Knives\Modern Folding Knives\Factory Manufactured". The seller is "regaoconno6" and is located in Louisville, Kentucky. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Range: Under 2.75in.
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Opening Mechanism: Manual
- Color: Red
- Tools: Wire Guide, Stripper, & Cutter Notch
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Modified Item: No
- California Prop 65 Warning: This is a confirmed authentic factory produced premium level Swiss Army Collector's Item.
- Brand: Victorinox
- Blade Type: Clip Point
- Type: Pristine Grade A Condition
- Lock Type: Frame
- Year: 1968
- Model: Early HUNTSMAN w Bail & L File
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Number of Blades: 2
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Handle Material: Acetate Mult-Polymer Cellidor Plastic
- Product Line: Specialty